Sunday, April 17, 2016

April Paper Pumpkin

Hello! Look what I made with my Paper Pumpkin kit this month...
This month they gave us an extra stamp set to celebrate Paper Pumpkin selling their 1 millionth kit. (It is a really nice stamp set.)  Anyway...I took two of the words from that set and used it for my wreath-I firmly believe that it's important to celebrate the little things in life. Since I'm hanging this in my stamping room year round I didn't want to use the Happy Mother's Day or Happy Spring stamp that was included in the kit. That's the great thing about Paper Pumpkin, you can make it your own or follow the directions down to the last detail.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...