Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Baby Boy Mini Scrapbook

Hi! Today I am sharing one of the baby boy scrapbooks I made.  Once again, there are retired stamps and paper used.
Here's the front cover.  I used the Something for Baby stamp set and coordinating Baby's First framelits.

Everything here is retired and the hands stamp is not Stampin' Up!

I used the Banner Triple Punch to make the banners.

I love these pages.

Ah, finally some current stuff.  Love the No Bones About It stamp set.

Another favorite of mine...Zoo Babies!  I double stamped the elephants ear and mounted it with a Dimensional.  Making the grass was easy using my Fringe Scissors!

I really like this retired stamp set, I've been using it since my son was a little boy.  

Last page...I used my Big Shot and Stars Framelits on this page.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  FYI - since some of the STARS are in Salt Lake City this week for On Stage we are not having our blog hop this week.  We have a great color challenge scheduled for next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...