Sunday, April 3, 2016

Butterfly Basics CASE

Hello!  We had a DOstamperSTARS Facebook event this past Friday night and one of the challenges was to CASE (copy and share everything) a card from the catalog.  There is a card on page 124 (2015-2016 annual catalog) that I have been wanting to make all year - this was a great excuse to finally do it!
Isn't it beautiful?! I made a couple of changes and I am thrilled with how it turned out!  This was fun, I going to do it again.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Kraft Cardstock, Gold Foil
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, White
Big Shot:  Butterflies Thinlits
Punch:  Banner Triple
Ribbon: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...