Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DSC#176 By the Tide


Hi!  When I saw this challenge I immediately grabbed my By the Tide stamp set and got to work.
Can you see the raised piece of the cardstock? I've been seeing so many beautiful cards made using technique everywhere and decided to give it a try on my step dad's birthday card.  All you have to do is stamp on your cardstock, and then cut out the piece using two different size framelits.  The piece you cut out is mounted with Dimensionals so it pops up! Easy peasy!

Let's hop on over and see what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:

Supplies
Stamp Sets: By the Tide
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
Punch:  Washi Label

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Your card is the first nautical theme and here I thought everyone would have fish and ships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever technique - I haven't seen that before, but it sounds easy enough. Who doesn't love more layers and dimension? Great card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! I love your use of die cuts and dimension in this card, it adds a lot of interest!

    ReplyDelete

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...