Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DSC#177 All About Everything

Hello!  We have a nice color challenge today.  I decided to use the bonus stamp set that came with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  I liked one of the examples so much that I CASEd it.


I cut out the flower with my paper snips and mounted it with a Dimensional.  The flower pot was made using scraps of Kraft cardstock and a little piece of Tea Lace Paper Doilies.

Check out what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  All About Everything (Paper Pumpkin)
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Kraft
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Extras:  Tea Lace Doilies

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I will be casing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I almost reached for this set too. Your card is wonderful, Connie! Thank you for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to make that into such a lovely potted plant! Can't wait to play with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, very sweet card! I love your use of the Tea Lace Paper Doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Paper Pumpkin this month and your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...