Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DSC#178 Birthday Blooms


Hi!  I really liked today's sketch, here's what I came up with...
This did not turn out exactly how I imagined, it's a little too busy for me.  I really love the Birthday Bouquet DSP though, and I'm thrilled this stamp set has carried over into the new catalog!!  I used a Blender Pen and my ink pads to color the flower and leaves.

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have done with this sketch:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Birthday Blooms
Paper:  Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Ribbon:  Pool Party 3/8" Glitter
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. The Pool Party Glitter Ribbon add just the right touch, Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite DSPs....love your card Connie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful - that stamp looks great with that paper! I have both - I'll need to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...