Saturday, April 9, 2016

My Favorite Baby Scrapbook

Hello!  I have been asked to make 7 of my baby scrapbooks for coworkers and I have been having so much fun working on them.  This one is my most favorite so far.  I think it's because of all the pink and I love this retired DSP.  Just a warning...there is a lot of retired product used, I will only list the ones that are still available in the current Stamping' Up! catalogs.
For the cover I used the Baby's First Framelits and the two coordinating stamps sets:  Made with Love and Something for Baby.
These pages used the same stamps and framelits.  I love the socks!
These two images from the Made with Love stamp set fit nicely into the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.  I made the tags using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.
This page is my favorite!  For those of you who don't know me...I'm a pink girl!  The stamped image is from the Friends & Flowers stamp set that is in the 2016 Occasions Catalog (available only until May 31st).  It has a coordinating punch called Festive Flower Builder Punch.
I used the Bold Butterfly and Butterflies Framelits which coordinate with the Watercolor Wings stamp set.
The Sheltering Tree stamp set was used for these pages. The grass was cut with the Fringe Scissors.
The Banner and Banner  Triple punches were used here.
Once again I used the Banner Triple punch along with the 7/8" Scallop Circle.

That's is for today.  Since these books are all I have been working on, I will be sharing the rest too!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing Connie!!!! How I wish I do this for my baby when he turns one on a few months...
    Loose month

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...