Saturday, May 28, 2016

Botanical Birthday

Hello!  I spent some time cleaning my stamping room today, and when I removed some retired items from my current shelf I decided to use them to make my BFF a birthday card.

Boy, this picture isn't as nice as the actual card. :( I used one of the Botanical Builder Frameflits dies to cut the bottom edge of the Whisper White Layer. Pretty cool, huh?! I love how big the sentiment from the Botanicals For You set is.

Here's a picture from a little different angle, it shows the Watermelon Wonder flower layers better.  The edges of the flowers were sponged with coordinating ink.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Botanicals For You (Sale-A-Bration 2016)
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach
Big Shot:  Botanical Builder Framelits

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...