Wednesday, May 4, 2016

DSC#179 Watercolor Everything

Mom - Don't Peek!!!!!!! LOL

Hello! I was pretty excited about this week's challenge.  It screamed watercolor paper at me.  This is not something that I am good at, I've tried and tried, but it just never turned out.  Well....I'm not usually one to give up, so I tried again...I think I finally did it.


I decided to use the All About Everything stamp set again that I used a couple of weeks ago.  This set was perfect for this technique.  (Actually I've realized that most of my current sets are ones that you color in.  I need to keep that in mind when I shop the new catalog.) The Curvy Corner Trio Punch worked great to soften the top corners.

As always, I'm excited to see what my fellow STARS have done - check them out:
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  All About Everything, Lovely Little Wreath (both are from Paper Pumpkin kits)
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Watercolor
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Punch:  Curvy Corner Trio
Extras:  Stampin' Spritzer

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed our blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. You nailed that rose flower and color! Nice job Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! I love the water effect to soften the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I've never tried watercolors but I do believe you have inspired me to give it a whirl. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...