Wednesday, May 18, 2016

DSC#181 Endless Thanks


Hi.  As you can see we have a sketch challenge today.  I made another thank you card for my son to use.  This turned out even better than I hoped it would, love it when that happens!

I ran the Elegant Eggplant card base through my Big Shot in the Arrows embossing folder.  Once again I have used the graduation cap that came with my March Paper Pumpkin kit.

Check out what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:
 Supplies
Stamp Set:  Endless Thanks
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Punches:  3/4" & 1" Circle
Big Shot:  Arrows Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed our blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...