Saturday, May 21, 2016

Finally - May's Paper Pumpkin

Hi!  Things have been a little crazy in my life this past month, so it wasn't until this morning that I had time to open my May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I have to say that this month the stamp set is awesome...I will be using it for years! The kit came with enough supplies to make 8 cards.

It just so happens that I need a birthday card for my uncle next month, so I made this for him.

Here's something I almost never show...the inside!  I really like the font for this set too, it's nice that the words are easy to read.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend.  I'm excited about Monday's post, so be sure and stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...