Monday, May 23, 2016

New Product Project

Hello!  My Stamping Up! upline, Dawn Olchefske, sent each of her STARS this packet in the mail. It included the new Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine and Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape (love these colors and patterns!). Thank you Dawn!!!!
The challenge was to use the products however you wished and then post a photo to our team page.  This has been so much fun!  I love seeing what my fellow STARS have made with these products,  we all have done something different. Here's mine...
I sponged the edges of the flower with Watermelon Wonder ink and put the White Perfect Accents piece in the center (I was hoping it would hide the Dimensional I used to mount it, but as you can see a little bit is still showing - next time I will trim it a bit).  The Thick Baker's Twine will be perfect for tying gift bags - it is really strong.  It's hard to tell, but the dots on the second from the bottom piece of Washi Tape are shiny copper!  I used the Endless Thanks stamp set for the "Thank You", I love the leaves and flower that come with it that I stamped on the back of the notecard envelope.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...