Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DSC#183


Check out this awesome sketch for this week - I really liked this one! Here's what I made.
I love porch swings and was so excited to see this new stamp set in the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog.  I think the flowers cut out with the Botanical Builder Framelits were just the touch I was looking for.  I can just imagine sitting on the swing with a good book and a glass of lemonade surrounded by flowers.
The new 2016-2018 In Colors were used - love all of them!  I used makers to color in the swing and pillows.

Check out what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:
Supplies
Stamp Set: Sitting Here 
Paper:  Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo,  Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, 
            Dapper Denim
Ink/Markers:  Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo,  Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, 
            Dapper Denim
Big Shot:  Oval Framelits (retiring), Botanical Builder Framelits

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy our blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. Awe... too cute Connie, it reminds me of Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how a beautiful card can make you want a stamp set. Your card makes me want this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...