Wednesday, June 8, 2016

DSC#184



Hello.  Today we have a color challenge.  I decided to use one more of my May Paper Pumpkin cards for this challenge. For the first time ever I have made all the cards from one of the kits within a month!
A piece of Basic Black card stock was used behind the card front.  The flowers and leaves were cut out using my Big Shot and the Botanical Builder Framelits.  White Perfect Accents were used for the flower centers.  The "you" was made using the Hello You Thinlits and my Big Shot, this set coordinates with the Crazy about You stamp set.

Check out what my fellow STARS have made with these three colors:
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That is a perfect card. I love every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Connie, I have never seen that patterned card front....Is that a piece from Paper Pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your card. The May Paper Pumpkin kit is so versatile-I've seen lots of super cute cards that I want to CASE. Adding yours to my growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and melon with this Paper Pumpkin kit!! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...