Wednesday, June 15, 2016

DSC#185


Hi!  Who doesn't like butterflies?  The sky was the limit with this week's challenge. I had so many ideas running through my brain, here's what I ended up making...
I decided to use the new In Colors for this card (I can't stop using them, and to think I considered not ordering them! lol).  I stamped the leaves onto the Whisper White card base, and then used my retired Circle Framelits to cut out the center of the Dapper Denim piece of Envelope Paper which I glued onto the card base.  I was going to add a sentiment at the bottom, but then I just decided to add the bow from the Jar of Love stamp set - love this bow!!
The butterfly was stamped with Memento Black ink and colored in with a blender pen dabbed on the In Color ink pads.  After I punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly punch I mounted it with a couple of Dimensionals.

Take a few minutes to check out what my fellow STARS have done with this challenge:
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri, Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Whisper White, Dapper Denim Envelope Paper
Big Shot:  Circle Framelits (retired),  Everyday Jars Framelits
Punch:  Elegant Butterfly

Hope you enjoyed our blog hop today, thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love the way you colored that Butterfly Connie, Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring on the Butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...