Wednesday, June 22, 2016

DSC#186 In Colors & A Jar!


What a great challenge this week - the new In Colors!!!  Believe me when I say they are a real joy to work with. I love each and every one of them.  Here's my card:
I used the Jar of Love and the coordinating Everyday Jar Framelits Dies for this card - this just might be my favorite  bundle in the entire current catalog!!  Take a look at the jar band, did you notice that I heat embossed it with the fabulous new copper embossing powder? I must admit that heat embossing is not my favorite technique...way too messy for me, but in order to get this terrific look it will be worth the extra effort!

Take a look at what the other STARS have made this week:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Jar of Love
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Big Shot:   Everyday Jar Framelits Dies
Extras:  Heat Tool, Copper Emboss Powder

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Jar Framlits and the incolors are perfect for your flowers, Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty - and you even got the new copper embossing powder - lucky girl! :) I love the popped up flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Connie! I keep putting off this set. Seeing your creation made me closer now on ordering it.

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...