Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DSC#187 Swirly Bird


Hi!  Look at this sketch, it just screams 4th of July doesn't it?  Well...I didn't jump on that bandwagon, instead I went with this....

I had an idea and much to my surprise it turned out exactly like I was hoping it would!  Love it when that happens. LOL  I used the Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies along with the New In Colors to make this card.

Let's check out what the other STARS have been up to...I sure hope someone made a card for the 4th!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Swirly Bird
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Big Shot:  Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy our blog hop today.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...you're card is so dang cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...you're card is so dang cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is very, very adorable. Totally going to case this one. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of using the Swirl as a nest...great idea! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...