Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Hello!  I wanted to share a simple, but cute Father's Day card that I made for my husband.
I used the new Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to make this card.  The sail boat pieces are cut by hand, but the waves and sun were cut using my Big Shot and the Thinlits.  Cool, huh??!!  I love this set.  I almost passed it by, but then I started seeing a ton of cool cards made using it, glad I changed my mind.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Swirly Bird
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight
Big Shot:  Swirly Scribbles Thinlits

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I'll be darned - how clever - I never thought of using them for sun and waves! Fantastic! I just used the swirl the other day cutting clear plastic to make the condensation under the beer mug. And I used the long ones for seaweed with a seahorse in them. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...