June Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Hello!  Just a quick post showing you a card I made using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  The other day I saw a card made by another SU demo and decided to make my own version of that.

First, I used the Everyday Jars Framelits to cut out the center of the card. Second, I put some sequins in one of the little triangle bags that came with the kit, sealed it with the included wash tape, and then taped it to the back of the card front. Third, I took a plain piece of 3" x 4' Whisper White card stock and cut the same jar shape out of the center so I could use it for a backing to hide all of the tape holding baggie in place!  Fourth, I heat embossed the lid using the Jar of Love stamp set and carefully glued it to the front of card.  Fifth, I stamped Happy Birthday using the stamp set included with the kit.  Last, I found some silver and white baker's twine from an older kit and tied a bow.

Well, that's it...thanks for stopping by!

Comments