Sunday, June 26, 2016

June Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I just got back from vacation and found my Paper Pumpkin waiting for me.  This month's kit makes banners.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but then I got to thinking that maybe the girls who walked my dog each day while we were gone would like them.
The kit comes with these triangle pouches, sequins, washi tape, gold foil letters and white circles.  Here's Katie's banner.  (Sorry about the dark photo...it's raining here and I used ALL of my lights.)

You also get these cards to wrap the banner around.  They used some of the words included in the stamp set on the card, but none were appropriate for this occasion so I just stamped the speckles.
Envelopes also come with the kit and here's the stamp set.

That's it for today.  I am going to try to share some alternate projects soon.  No promises though...I have to make another baby scrapbook! lol Also, I'm a bit behind in my personal scrapbooking so I want to get caught up with that too.  I really need to do a page featuring the bear we saw while hiking in Shenandoah National Park!!  Yikes - it was really exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...