Monday, July 25, 2016

All About Everything Note Card #3

Hello!  Today I am sharing the third note card from my Christmas gift project.
I liked the single stem flower from yesterday so much that I decided to try it with three on the note card.  It was a little plain for me, so I added more leaves, and then since that still didn't look right, I added some orange flowers! Well, I thought I better stop while I was ahead and leave it at that! LOL

Supplies
Stamp Set:  All About Everything
Ink:  Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Note Cards & Envelopes

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will post card #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...