Tuesday, July 26, 2016

All About Everything Note Card #4

Hi!  Well, here the fourth note card for my Christmas project.  

On this one I stamped the larger flowers two or three times without re-inking my stamp. The empty spots were filled in with the leaves and small flowers.  I may decide to make another card or two for the pack  it will depend on how I box/bag them, and what kind of room I have. Hope you have enjoyed the note cards.  Maybe this week I will decide how to package them. ;)

Supplies
Stamp Set:  All About Everything
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Note Cards & Envelopes.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...