Saturday, July 23, 2016

All About Everything Thank You #1

Hello!  Today I am sharing a 5" x 3 1/2" note card that I made using the All About Everything stamp set.  (This was a free set that came with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.) 


I can't begin to tell you how much I love this set. It was a perfect choice for this note card project I have in mind. I've decided to get a head start on my Christmas gifts - I'm going to stamp a few thank you cards (with coordinating envelopes) and then package them somehow to give as gifts.  I think this will come in handy for my co-workers, they always are in need of thank you notes.  This week I will share the four I have done and hopefully figure out how to package them and share it too!

Supplies
Samp Set:  All About Everything
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Note Cards & Envelopes

Thanks so much for stopping by today - hope you all are keeping cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...