Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bella & Friends Thank You

Hello!  I'm so excited about today's card.  My mom bought me the stamp set Bella & Friends for my birthday and I love it.  This card is for her...thanks Mom!
I used a Blender Pen and ink to color the dog and collar. Isn't that puppy cute?  It really reminds me of my puppy Lucy...
Here she is all decked out for St. Patrick's Day.  I just realized that I need to take some more photo's of her, this isn't the best one, but it shows her ears that look just like Bella's.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bella & Friends
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Retired Cherry on Top DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...