Botanical Blooms Journal

Hello!  Today I am sharing a journal that I altered using my Botanical Blooms stamp set and the coordinating Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  (Just a heads up, this DSP was only available this past spring.)

I really wish this picture did this justice.  The paper is beautiful and I like how I was able to stamp on the DSP with the stamps!  Last fall at On Stage we made a smaller version of the Whisper White area and I liked it so much that I was inspired to enlarge it and add more flowers. These journals are fun and easy to make, all you need is some DSP and a stamp set if you desire!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Botanical Blooms
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow (retired), Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Botanical Gardens
            DSP (retired)
Big Shot:  Botanical Builder Framelits
Extras:  Composition Journal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185