Wednesday, July 6, 2016

DSC#188 Reason for the Season



Hello!  I am super excited about this week's challenge!! Mostly because I'm so happy to have one Christmas card made - and it's only July!  Ok, enough about my excitement.  Here's my card...
I like the simplicity of this card, although the Cherry Cobbler base was a little plain so I ran it through the Big Shot in the Woodland Embossing Folder.
 I don't often show the insides of my cards, but here it is.  These three colors are perfect with one another, I just might have to make some more!

Let's go check out what my fellow STARS have done, I can't wait!!!


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Reason for the Season
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Big Shot:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  On Saturday I will be sharing three more cards I made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit - stop back and check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Just my style, I don't often comment, but I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...