Wednesday, July 13, 2016

DSC#189 Jar of Love



Well, if this week's challenge doesn't scream Jar of Love I don't know what does! LOL

I had so much fun making this card!  The Real Red and Wisteria Wonder flowers, jar, and the little leaves were cut out using the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits. The Crushed Curry flowers were cut out using the Flower Fair Framelits and the larger leaves were fussy cut. I sponged the edges of the card with Soft Sky ink.  I'm lovin' the new Delicate White Doilies.

I used Dimensionals to adhere the flowers. The edges of the Crushed Curry flowers were sponged withe the same color in and I used my bone folder to curl the edges.

Let's go check out what my fellow STARS have made:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Jar of Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Big Shot:  Everyday Jar & Flower Fair Framelits
Extras:  Dimensionals, Thick Baker's Twine (left over from a Paper Pumpkin kit), Delicate White
             Doilies

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. I really wish I had bought this set, the cards are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Connie, Looks like you and Dawn were on same wave length this week. LOL. I really need to order that jar set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever way to create the sunflowers Connie. Thanks for playing along for this week's Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...