Saturday, July 9, 2016

More June Paper Pumpkin Cards

Hi!  I had some time the other day and made some more cards using my June Paper Pumpkin kit.  Here they are...
For this card I used my retired Circles Framelits to cut out the center hole.  I used a window sheet, a square of Whisper White cardstock and the new Foam Adhesive Strips  and attached it behind the hole to make a shaker card.
For this card I used the Everyday Jar Framelits to cut out the center and then the rest of the supplies listed above.
This card was super easy, I just used one of the pouches from the kit and attached it with the included Washi Tape.  On each of them I used the included Baker's Twine to tie a bow at the top.

Well, that's it.  I've now used up pretty much of the supplies in the kit - that makes me happy! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...