Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thank You Cards

Hi.  I was going through some of my Paper Pumpkin boxes and found some scraps that apparently I just couldn't part with at the time, so I decided to use them up and made a couple of "Thank You" cards.
I used my Endless Thanks stamp, my retired 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, and a note card for this one.  I even stamped on the back of the envelope! All too often I skip this step, which is a shame because it is such a nice touch - and quite frankly not that difficult to do!
On this one I just cut down a couple of the bigger pieces to use, and I even had just the right length of Baker's Twine left to tie a bow! These we a lot of fun to make and I liked the fact that I used all of the supplies in one of my kits.  :)

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...