Saturday, August 20, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I got my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail yesterday and had some time this morning to make one each of the three different cards. I have to say that these look beautiful in person.  Must admit that at first I went "eh", but after I made each one I said, "Wow! These are really pretty!" I think I will turn a couple into fall birthday cards.  Ok, enough chatter...
This month you get enough supplies to make 9 cards.  Here's the first one, which also happens to be the largest  4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  The wooden leaves are so cute!!!  I love all the textures with the two ribbons.

The second card is a notecard size.  This one has a wooden flower.  I really like all the layers on this one.

The last type of card is just too cute!  You can write a note on the mini index card and then place it inside the pocket along with a gift card if you want.

Well, I really liked those wooden leaves and thought, gee someone is just going to through out this card (although I have been told by family members that they save my cards) with the leaves on it. So, I decided to use a set and put them on this mini note paper holder. That way they will at least look at them for a couple of months! LOL

I used the same colors of card stock that were used in the kit to make this.  I stamped on the belly band and on the circle that I glued the leaves to. I'm hoping the person I'm sending this to likes it as much as I do! ;)

To see how I made the note paper holder click here.

If you haven't already signed up for Paper Pumpkin and would like to, now is the time.  From now until October 10, 2016 when you buy your first months kit, the second month is free.  I have to say that the fall months are usually my favorites.  If you decide to join I would greatly appreciate you picking me as your demonstrator.


Thanks for stopping by, hope you liked the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...