Wednesday, August 3, 2016

DSC#192 Thoughtful Branches


Hi!  Check out this awesome color challenge!  I decided to use my Thoughtful Branches set again today, only this time I made a flower.


If you look closely you can see that after I stamped the image onto my Sweet Sugarplum ink pad, I then lightly stamped the outside edge onto my Island Indigo stamp pad. I love this color combination!  Isn't the flower stem and leaves beautiful?  The thinlits in this set are amazing.

Check out what my fellow STARS have done with these three colors:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Thoughtful Branches
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Mint Macaron
Big Shot:  Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just got my bundle and can't wait to use it! This color combination is perfect for the hydrangea...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...