Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets


Hi!  Wow! I am super excited about today's punch challenge!!!!  As SU! demonstrators we get to pre-order new products, and today's project was made using the new Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder punch.  I almost passed this set up, I just wasn't sure if I would use enough, but my Mom really liked it so I went ahead and ordered it.  Boy, I am so glad that I did, I have been having a blast with it.  (And...there's also a Halloween stamp set that coordinates with the punch too!!!)  Anyway, here's my challenge....

This is actually a refrigerator magnet  (am I the only one who still has some on her refrigerator?) that will hold a photo.  I thought a cute picture  taken with Santa would be really nice inserted into the frame.  Isn't the gingerbread man cute????  I used some pearls for his eyes and the bow tie and heart buttons are a part of the punch.

Here's a Santa one. In hind sight I wish I would have added a tree, although I could add one easily enough! It doesn't show up in this photo, but t did use my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the fur and Santa's beard add a little sparkle.  Don't you love this new Candy Cane Lane DSP?  Each piece is as cute as the next.

Ok, I went a little crazy making these, but I couldn't not show you the reindeer!!!  Oh. My. Gosh. These little guys are too cute, and they will be perfect for making cards and gift tags too.  There's also a teddy bear and a cute little Eskimo, which will show soon.
Let's go check out what punches my fellow STARS have used this week:
Stamp Set:  Cookie Cutter Christmas
Paper:  Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Punches:  Cookie Cutter Builder, 1/2" Circle
Extras:  4' x 6" Magnet, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed today's blog hop!! 



5 comments:

  1. They are all super cute and what a great idea for a holiday gift...thinking teachers and co-workers. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of magnets, too! I think with the stainless steel kitchen craze, a lot of people got out of that habit, but I love them. These will be perfect for you to have on hand for when you come across or take the perfect picture. Great idea! These would make nice gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the idea of the photo and magnet. It's a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...too cute Connie. Looks like you got some goodies from new catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for inspiring me to put one more thing on my "TO-DO" list.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...