DSC#195 Gingerbread Men


Hello!  As soon as I saw this week's challenge I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I can't get enough of the cute gingerbread man and he worked out perfectly for this card.


Since I knew I was going to be mailing this card I decided to keep it clean and simple - in other words - no pearls for their eyes. The Big shot and Layering Square Framelits made this layout so easy. 

Hop on over and check out what my fellow STARS have done with this challenge:

Stamp Set:  Cookie Cutter Christmas
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Green
Big Shot:  Layering Squares Framelits
Extras:  Dimensionals

Thanks for joining our blog hop today, hope you had fun!

Comments

  1. what a great way to showcase all of our fun new products in that suite. I love how the gingerbread man is peeking out at us at different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, very cute card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Connie, this Gingerbread guys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment