Wednesday, August 31, 2016

DSC#196 Swirly Flowers


Hi!  I have to say that this color challenge was quite a shock to me since I have been working on so many Christmas cards lately! What a wonderful color combination it was to use with my Swirly Birds stamp set.


I decided to use a 3 1/2 x 5 note card today, and I left the lower right hand corner empty so I could add a sentiment later on.  If you look closely you might be able to see that I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the Watermelon Wonder swirls - it really adds just the right amount of sparkle!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Swirly Bird
Paper:  Whisper White Note Card, Pear Pizzaz, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot:  Swirly Scribbles Framelits
Extras:  Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thanks for stopping by!

Take a couple of minutes and check out what my fellow STARS have been up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connie...I posted earlier but then your post disappeared. LOL Nice card! I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you added veins to the leaves!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...