Monday, August 29, 2016

Framed Jar of Love

Hello!  I went to a house warming party yesterday and made this framed Jar of Love as part of the gift.


The jar band was heat embossed with silver embossing powder - I like the way it shimmers. It is hard to see, but I  mounted some of the flowers with Dimensionals to give the piece some dimension.  It only took me about an hour to arrange the flowers!!!  LOL  Thank heavens that I didn't need to cut them out - gotta love coordinating framelits!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Jar of Love
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay
Big Shot:  Everyday Jars Framelits
Extras:  Retired Ribbon, Heat Tool, Silver Emboss Powder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...