Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Last Pages

Hi!  Here's the cover and the final two pages of my 8" x 8" baby scrapbook.
I kept this simple and added the name.

I love these two pages.  They have a dog and no doubt will have photos of the two of them.  I used the Playful Pals stamp set and the coordinating Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies to make the dogs.  Of course I added pink bows, after all whats a dog without pink bows, right? LOL

Their nursery is Winnie thePooh, these two pages look similar to how the nursery is painted. I used my punches to create Piglet and Pooh (you can find directions all over Pinterest).

That's it. I hope you enjoyed the scrapbook. Stop back on Thursday for the STARS blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...