Tuesday, August 9, 2016

More Baby Pages!

Hello!  Sorry I have been absent this past week.  As we all know, life gets busy once in awhile.  I wasn't going to post my latest baby scrapbook yet, but quite honestly I haven't had time to stamp so it's all I have ready to share.  This one just may be my most favorite one yet!
The DSP and the scalloped punch are both retired now, but the images are from the Made with Love stamp set which is in this years catalog.  These pages are 8" x 8", what a fun size to work with.

Lots of retired product used on these pages too.  Only the Watermelon Wonder cardstock & ink and the swirly cut out behind the bunny are current. It's hard to see them, but I have two white labels that can be used for journaling on the page too.

That's it for today, I will share a couple more pages soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...