Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Note Card Box

Hi!  At the end of July I posted some note cards that I made and promised to share the box that I was going to put them in.  Well, here it is!

The lid is on the top left and on the bottom right is the bottom with the note cards and the coordinating envelopes inside.


When you have Simply Scored Scoring Tool it is so easy to make boxes.  Here's what both the top and the bottom look like cut out and scored.  The base of the box measures 5 2/8" x 6 6/8" and the top measures 5 3/8" x 6 7/8".  Both of them are scored at 3/4" on all sides. (Since the top is 1/8" larger, it will slide easily over the bottom of the box.) Cut the tabs and adhere them to the side to form a box. See, easy, right?!


This is a view from another angle so you can see the sides.  I'm sure there is room for at least 5 note cards and their envelopes.  I think this will make a cute gift for someone.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...