Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for one of my cousins.  We both play Candy Crush and they have a lollipop tree on there that this fabulous new stamp set reminded me of.
I stamped the tree leaves image onto paper and then used my Big Shot and the thinlits die to cut it out. The lollipops are actually supposed to be apples, but I turned them upside down and stamped them with a stamp from the Swirly Bird set.

I cannot begin to tell you how great this new Thoughtful Branches bundle is.  You can do so many incredible things with it, it's so versatile! I have made more cards with this set that I will be sharing soon. In the mean time check out Pinterest - demos have posted a ton of beautiful projects.

Here's the thing, this set is only available August 2-31, 2016 or while supplies last.



Here's the stamp set. (143539 Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set $27.00)

Here are the coordinating thinlits. (143538 Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies $31.00)

If you would like both, you can save and order the bundle (144328 Thoughtful Branches Bundle $52.00)

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope you liked my lollipop tree! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...