Sunday, September 11, 2016

Another Christmas Card

Hello!  Before I share today's card I wanted to mention that I may not be very regular with my posts for awhile.  My work schedule has changed and I am now working four full days - which leaves me too tired to stamp at night. (I am not one of those people who can work, cook, clean and stamp all in one day!) So, I am hoping that I will get a chance to stamp on the weekends, but if I have too much other stuff to catch up on it may not be possible.  I know I do not have a big following, but I wanted to let those of you who are so kind to check in once in awhile to know what was going on.  Thanks for your understanding.  Anyway....I love this Christmas card I made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch, along with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.


Aren't these two just too cute? 

I just love the pine leaves.  They are so delicate and the bow comes with the Thinlits too.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cookie Cutter Christmas
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Real Red
Ink:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Emerald Envy
Big Shot:  Pretty Pines Thinlits
Punch: Cookie Cutter Builder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...