Sunday, September 18, 2016

Christmas Pines

Hello!  Well, I have another Christmas card for you.  Quite frankly I am a little worried about getting all of my cards done this year, so that's what I have been focussing on this weekend.  I really like this one...I can't believe how beautiful and delicate the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies are!

For this card I stamped one of the pine images directly onto the Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut out more with my Big Shot and the Thinlits and glued them on top of the stamped image.  As you can see I also cut out the bow and the pine cones using the Thinlits as well.

 Maybe this close up can give you a little better idea on how super cool these are.  I should make it clear that although they look delicate, they are quite sturdy and strong.  I plan on using them for 3D items as well.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Christmas Pines
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Espresso
Big Shot:  Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
Extras: Sponge

Thank you for stopping by today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...