Wednesday, September 21, 2016

DDSC#199 Pines


Hi!  I love the simplicity of this weeks sketch challenge.  Of course, I couldn't pass up another opportunity to make another Christmas card! LOL  This turned out even better than I hoped it would. (Love it when that happens!!)


As you can see I used the Christmas Pines set again!  I cut the Whisper White strip 2" x 5.5" and did some two-step stamping on it.  The sentiment banner was cut using my Banner Triple Punch and the pinecone was made using my Big Shot and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.  I also used one of the images in the stamp set to stamp on my Real Red card base.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Christmas Pines
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede, Emerald Envy
Big Shot:  Pretty Pines Thinlits
Punch:  Banner Triple
Extras:  Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...love the pines and pinecones! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...