Wednesday, September 7, 2016

DSC#197 Beach Towels


Hi!  Man, I have to say I was really bummed that I didn't have the Pop of Paradise or You're Sublime stamp sets - they would have both been perfect for this weeks challenge.  That's ok, I decided it would be ok to have butterfly beach towels!


I even had some retired clothes pins I could use to hang my beach towels!  This was a fun challenge, not sure how I will ever mail this card though! LOL

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Watercolor Wings
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Night of Navy
Extras:  Thick Baker's Twine, Mini Clothes Pins (retired)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...