Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DSC#201 Cookie Cutter Halloween


Hi!  I am so excited about this week's challenge...who doesn't love Halloween stamps??!!!  This year there were so many terrific sets to choose from too.  I've been seeing a lot of these z fold cards lately - at least that's what I think they are called.  Anyway, I love the look and thought I would try one myself.


Here's what the card looks like when it is closed.


Here's what it looks like opened.  I just cannot believe how cute these little Cookie Cutter guys are!  The pumpkin and the sentiment are from the September Paper Pumpkin kit and the tree is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set (isn't it perfect for Halloween?).  I used a Blender Pen to color.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cookie Cutter Halloween, Sheltering Tree, September Paper Pumpkin
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, White, Smoky Slate

I hope you enjoy our Blog Hop - I know I can't wait to see what everyone made this week!



1 comment:

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...