Wednesday, October 12, 2016

DSC#202 Cookie Mask


Hello! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to join this weeks challenge since I didn't have any masks, and then my fabulous upline, Dawn Olchefske, sent me the new Seasonal Decorative Masks in the mail this week!  WooHoo!  Thanks Dawn!  You get four 6 x 6 stencils in the pack and one is as nice as the next.  Since I just had foot surgery last Friday I only was able to use one, but you can bet I'll be sharing the others as soon as I am back on my feet.

I used a sponge and Early Espresso ink with this mask to make a Christmas card.  I love this design!  This card is really cute in person - it makes me want to put on a red sweater and sit by the tree and eat gingerbread cookies!  LOL

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cookie Cutter Christmas, Peaceful Pines
Paper:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Garden Green, Early Espresso, Real Red
Big Shot:  Perfect Pines Framelits, Layering Squares
Punch:  Cookie Cutter
Extras:  Seasonal Decorative Masks

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...