Saturday, October 22, 2016

Mini Fall Wreath

Hello!  I decided to use some retired product, current product and Paper Pumpkin product to make this fall wreath.

So, I really wanted it to be round, but it just didn't work out!  LOL  That's ok, I still like it.  :)

Here's how I made it. First, I cut strips of my retired DSP and scored each piece at 1/4" intervals using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  Next, I glued the ends together.  Then, I used my hot glue gun and made the rosettes. Last, I hot glued each rosette onto my round backing.

The pumpkins and flowers are from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I stamped each onto Very Vanilla paper, cut them out by hand and then glued them onto the rosettes.

The scarecrows are from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set in this year's Holiday Catalog. They were also stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock, colored in with ink and a Blender Pen, and glued on.

I didn't get an up close shot of the bow on the top.  I used retired DSP and the Bow Builder Punch to make it.

As always, thank you so much for taking time to stop by!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...