Saturday, October 29, 2016

October Paper Pumpkin

Hi!  I thought I would share 3 cards that I made using this months Paper Pumpkin.  While the cards made using this kit were pretty, they sure were a pain for me to put together!  I guess I just had trouble keeping track of all the steps. On one of the cards I forgot to put on the window sheet layer - this is not good because all the sequins fall out when you shake the card! LOL  The next time I was so proud of myself, I remembered the window sheet only to discover that I forgot the sequins!!!  Oh, well...it made me laugh.

I really wish you could see how pretty this really is.

Here's another one.

I purposely did not add the window sheet and sequins to this one. I think it still looks very pretty, and actually I wanted this one to be more masculine.

That's it for today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...