Saturday, October 1, 2016

One More Thoughtful Branches

Hello!  This is a card I made in August using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.  My plan was to wait until a little closer to Christmas to share it, but since I haven't gotten any stamping done lately I thought I would share it today.  As I'm writing this post I keep thinking that this photo just does not do this card justice.  It really is quite pretty in person.
The sentiment is from the Christmas Pines stamp set and the Red Baker's Twine is from the Candy Cane Lane suite in this years Holiday Catalog.  It's hard to tell, but I lightly sponged the sky area with  Soft Sky ink and used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to outline the snow line.

That's it for today. Have a wonderful weekend.  Hope we all get to stamp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...