Saturday, October 15, 2016

September Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  Boy, I got an email on Wednesday telling me that my October Paper Pumpkin has shipped and I realized that I didn't even share September's kit yet!  Well, here it is...


I'm not kidding when I say that this has been my favorite kit ever!!!  I love the test tubes and all the little tags and banners.  The stamp set is awesome too - it can be used for all kinds of things.  I filled these tubes with M & M's, but I've seen all kinds of cool stuff put in there around the web.

Well, that's it for today, thanks for stopping by.  Stop back on Monday and see the quick and cute little notecard I made using some of the leftover supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...