Sunday, November 6, 2016

Altered Mini Notebooks

Hello!  Just a quick post showing some mini note books that I covered with retired product.

I removed the wire, glued the DSP to the cover, used a hole punch to punch the holes, and then put them back together again.

I think these are great to have in your purse...never know when you need to jot something down!  They make nice little gifts too. I colored in the flowers with some ink and a Blender Pen.  The only current product I used was the Big Shot and the Lots of Labels Framelits.

Yesterday I attended a Stampin' Up! event in Madison, WI where we got a copy of the Ocassions Catalog that goes live on January 4th.  I have to say that I have quite a list going already!  Some very nice masculine stamp sets too.  We also got a peak at the Sale-A-Bration catalog, it too is pretty great!   I can't wait to share them both with you. It was a long, but fun day spent with 5 of my fellow DOstamperSTARS.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...